Community-Led Impact Investing
Wednesday, May 4, 2022
1:30-2:30 p.m. EDT / 5:30-6:30 p.m. UTC
Women’s Funding Network and Possibility Labs invite you to join an interactive, virtual conversation with three U.S. women’s foundations. Together, we’ll hear about each of the foundations’ strategies for community-led impact investing. Attendees will then select which foundation they’d like to examine further in breakout rooms facilitated by Possibility Labs.
There is no one way to make an impact with your philanthropic investments in a non-extractive way. No matter where you are in your organization’s investing journey, come listen to three women’s foundations as we examine how our money can have lasting impacts on local communities.
This event is free and open to all, and registration is required to join.
- Felicia Davis Blakley (she/her), President & CEO, Chicago Foundation for Women
- Renee Ferrufino (she/her), Vice President of Development, The Women’s Foundation of Colorado
- Anna Beth Gorman (she/her), Executive Director, Women’s Foundation of Arkansas
- Kara Wilkins (she/her), Women’s Economic Mobility Hub Coordinator, Women’s Foundation of Arkansas
- Vanessa Huang (she/they), VP of Partnerships, Possibility Labs
- Moderated by: Elizabeth Barajas-Román (she/her), President & CEO, Women’s Funding Network