Women are leading philanthropy today in unprecedented ways. Join Women’s Funding Network and The Women’s Philanthropy Institute of Indiana University for two days of powerful conversations and networking with women leaders in philanthropy who are creating social change.
#WomenLeading Philanthropy will focus on the impact of women’s engagement in philanthropy and gender-smart leadership in philanthropy. This program has been specifically designed for executive directors, senior staff members, and board members to join us. All members of Women’s Funding Network receive a discounted registration rate with the code WFN2014.
What we’ll discuss at the symposium:
- The difference women’s leadership makes in philanthropy
- The impact of women’s collective action
- The effect of women’s philanthropic leadership across generations
- The changes to leadership in the age of crowdsourcing
With special keynotes from:
- Michele Ozumba, President & CEO of Women’s Funding Network
- K. Sujata, President & CEO of the Chicago Foundation for Women
This is a unique opportunity for members to connect not only with fellow members, but also with thought-leaders, cross-sector partners, donor activists, and others. As part of the symposium, WFN will be hosting a special, member-only event on the evening of day one.
Will you join us? View more details and register now!