Feminist Funded ’23: RISING
We look forward to connecting with you at the largest convening of gender-focused philanthropy, dedicated to creating a more just, equitable, and safer world for all. Thank you for joining us and being part of the inspiration, connection, and acceleration of ideas and collaborations for the public good. This year’s gathering will include one day of pre-conference learning and one day of U.S. legislative and global policy activities. We invite you to attend all four days and welcome activities on September 10th for the most comprehensive and rewarding experience.
When and Where
When: September 10-14, 2023
Where: Eaton DC Hotel in Washington DC, US
Member and Non-member rates. Limited scholarships available. Please see below for Pay It Forward community support fund for details.
Early Bird Pricing
- Members: $950 — All Access, Sept 10-14
- Members: $650 — All Access, (< $1 million operating budget)
- Non-Members: $1,100 — All Access, Sept 10-14
- Non-Members: $950 — 2-day pass, Sept 13-14
After June 1
- Members: $1,100 — All Access, Sept 10-14
- Members: $800 — All Access, (< $1 million operating budget)
- Non-Members: $1,500 — All Access, Sept 10-14
- Non-Members: $1,100 — 2-day pass, Sept 13-14
A limited block of rooms is available at Eaton DC, the conference hotel, for a significant discount of $299 per night. These discounted rooms will sell out or will close August 11, 2023 – whichever comes first. Booking link will be included in confirmation email.
- June 1: Early bird discount closes; application for funding requests closes
- June 15: Community Support Fund recipients notified.
- August 11: Eaton DC hotel block closes (note, will likely sell out before this date)
- August 11: Last day to cancel for 75% refund
- September 10-11: Pre-conference
- September 12: Feminist Philanthropy Hill Day and Feminist Foreign Policy Convening
- September 13 & 14: Feminist Funded Conference
PAY IT FORWARD COMMUNITY SUPPORT FUND
Want to help reduce the financial burden of attending for as many feminist funders as possible? Thank you for paying full price and contributing to our Community Support Fund. All contributions go directly to offer travel and registration support. We are intentionally prioritizing the following groups:
- Members located outside the US,
- Members in the US with operating budgets of less than $500,000 USD,
- Non-member intersectional feminist funds located outside the U.S.
Apply for an additional discount and/or travel support funds by June 1, 2023 for priority consideration. We will notify you by June 15 of funding decisions. If your request is approved, we will send you a discount code to complete your registration. Discounted virtual tickets will also be made available at a later date.
The health and safety of the WFN community, including staff and participants is important to us. We recognize the impact of COVID-19 is ongoing and the importance of communicating our approach and sharing resources to inform your decision-making around health and safety. Our approach is driven by the policies of our host country, the size and scale of our event, and the reality of vaccine inequity globally.
At this time, we are following the guidelines set out by the U.S., and local D.C. government. While we will take preventative measures – such as providing masks and access to hand sanitizer – to reduce the spread of COVID-19, we are not able to guarantee that participants who choose to attend in person will not be exposed to the virus while attending the event. We strongly advise participants to take all precautions based on their health conditions and personal circumstances.
WFN will offer a 75% refund of paid ticket cost for cancellations requested on or before August 11, 2023. Cancellation instructions in confirmation email.
If you have any questions, please contact Sara Keilholtz at firstname.lastname@example.org