Women Funded 2021: The Feminist Factor
Women Funded is a biennial gathering of all gender and racial justice funders, allies, and individuals committed to place-based solutions across the globe for gender equity.
2021’s theme, The Feminist Factor, was an opportunity to have a new and expansive conversation about the critical frameworks that guide, and distinguish, much of our collective work, now and into the future.
This year’s virtual sessions represented a wide array of powerful leaders from across the gender justice movement, covering topics from the role of feminism in policy and advocacy to funding power dynamics and barriers to racial equity. We invite you to explore content from the conference and learn more about the conversations, people, and ideas that came together to create this vibrant event.
WFN was honored to premiere a video series featuring the nine funds and foundations who participated in the Women’s Economic Mobility Hub initiative at this year’s conference. This video series is now available online.
Women Funded 2021 Sponsors
Women Funded 2021 would not have been possible without the generous support of our sponsors. Thank you.
- Fondation Chanel
- The Acorn Project
- Amalgamated Bank
- The Feminist Book Club
- Jill and David Nowak
- Quarto Publishing
- Rachel’s Network
- Texas Women’s Foundation
- Lady K Events
- Global Fund for Women
- Groundswell Fund
- Maria Lemus
- Adriana Loson-Ceballos
- Women’s Foundation of Greater Saint Louis
- Michelle Zych
Women Funded 2021 Conference Committee
Our huge thanks to the members of Women Funded 2021 Conference Committee, who are spearheading our planning and community initiatives.
Conference Committee members
- Anaid Alcazar, Fondo Semillas
- Tanna Clews, New Hampshire Women’s Foundation
- Denise Dunning, Rise Up Together
- Missy Dominguez, Urgent Action Fund
- Radha Friedman, Global Center for Gender Equality
- Sharon LaRue, Kentucky Foundation for Women
- Robyn Mazur, Center for Court Innovation
- Angela McCalla, Women’s Fund of Rhode Island
- Kelly Nevins, Women’s Fund of Rhode Island
- Jessica Nordhaus, Change the Story Vermont
- Sarah Pariser, Women’s Fund of Central Ohio
- Elsa Saade, Urgent Action Fund
- Ada Williams Prince, Pivotal Ventures
- Events by Lady K
If you have any questions relating to Women Funded 2021, please contact Elizabeth Barajas-Román at email@example.com.